For this weeks Friday post, I wanted to take the time to thank you, my readers. Thank you so much for reading this blog. You don’t know how great it makes me feel that there are people like me (you guys!) out there.
I received the One Lovely Blog Award nomination from four wonderful people.
Thank you for believing in me and my little blog. I really appreciate it.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines.
The rules for accepting this award are:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
4) Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award
5) Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
7 Facts about myself
1. I CrossFit, but I also really enjoy doing workout videos when I’m at home
2. I’ve always struggled with my weight and body image. Only recently have I been pretty healthy, both inside and outside.
3. I love makeup, and would probably hoard it given the money. I like putting it on myself, but I hate removing it, so I end up not putting it on regularly.
4. I dislike shopping for clothing or shoes, unless they’re for workouts, because workout clothing is much easier to choose and buy. For other types of clothing, especially for formal occasions, the shopping experience has always been exhausting for me.
5. I want to start my own company before I turn 25. For reference, I’m turning 24 on February 2015.
6. I’ve never traveled beyond my own country, and I’ve only ever been on a plane four times.
7. Rainy weather is my favorite, provided I’m warm and cozy inside the house.
Again, thank you all. Here’s to many more months (and years) of blogging!
Till next time,
If you liked this post, please share it! Don’t forget to follow the blog for updates. Thanks.